FT-IR-600 is a gas online continuous monitoring system based on fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, monitoring emission gas of SO2, NOx (NO NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O and other components at the same time. According to user demand, the analyzer can be extended to measure SO3, N2O and etc. FT-IR-600 system has high accuracy, wide dynamic range, low detection limit and is suitable for ultra-Iow emission monitoring.
Infrared light passes through an aperture first, then through the filter into the interferometer forms the interference spectrum, and then couple into the absorption pool. Light with multiple reflections in the absorption pool transmission light focuses to MCT photoelectric detector through the optical lens. After detected signal of electric detector passes through preamplifier and main amplifier, interference figure will be amplified, filtered, and digitized. Digital signal is further processed, the interference figure transform into single channel spectrogram. There is absorption of each gas in the specific location, and can show all the gas density information through the analysis of channel spectra.
1. Measuring SO2, NOx (NO NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O and other components at the same time; extendable to measure SO3, N2O and etc.
2. The whole process is heating traced to avoid gas loss for condensation.
3. White cell design adopted: high signal-noise ratio, measuring optical path up to 13m; low detection limit; wide dynamic range; satisfy the requirements of ultra-Iow emission monitoring.
4. Applying the least squares method and the PLS algorithm and selecting appropriate wavelength range, it can effectively eliminate the interference of H2Oand other components
5. Interior cavity mirror of gas cell is plated with gold which has high reflectivity.
6. Maintenance period is long with the protection of purging gas.